Saturday, January 17, 2015

5 SCOTTISH THINGS I'VE DONE/HEARD/EATEN/SAW/DRANK




1) KEEP CALM AND CEILIDH ON

A "ceilidh" (pronounced cay-lee, not sea-lid, as I myself some cuckoo said), is a traditional Scottish dance. I danced with a man in a kilt, not just once, but twice! A dream fulfilled.

2) Turned on BBC radio while driving through the Highlands and heard the majesty that is the Scottish Gaelic language. (Surprisingly, I also heard Beyonce)

3) Ate the "great chieftain o' the pudding-race!" aka HAGGIS. 'NUFF SAID.

4) Top o' Arthur's Seat 
Trekked up a 251-meter-high volcano (extinct, thankfully). ASDFJKL;LKJFDSA AMAZING PANORAMIC VIEWS.

5) Last but not least... IRN BRU. 
I think it's possible that this orange drink might actually banned in America (lol). Tasted a bit like medicine, but then like bubblegum, so it's sort of growing on me! #stapleofScotland

No comments:

Post a Comment